Friday, November 2, 2007

Skipping ahead to Thing 22

I am so glad that Thing 20 worked for me! Due to my skipping Things 8 and 9 (due to some technical difficulties), I am forced to skip Thing 21, as well. For some reason, Bloglines has not sent me a confirmation email that I can use the site. I tried to use it anyway, and it reminded me that I needed to get the email. Technology angers me from time to time. Once I get through Things 22 and 23, I will try again, using my school email. I hope that that works. By the way, an earlier step said that I needed to write a reply- and I did to "Ag's World." So, check it out- I am doing really good. Heck, this website is really good and easy to use.

Anyways, on to Thing 22. I was surprised to find that we had soooo many e-books (or digital books) to offer. I never realized that we did. I have heard about these books, but I never looked into them. I found a lot of "books" I'd like to hear and I am excited to be able to use this site. Digital books are a great source. I started to think about how useful they can be when doing research. Libraries cannot hold every single book on a topic... but they can offer a whole lot more when they have digital books. That will allow more room in the physical library for popular books- such as new books of fiction.

No comments: