Friday, November 2, 2007

Things 1 and 2

I read about the program and I am very excited to learn about some new things that I do not already know. I did get a bit of a late start, but I plan on getting the most out of this experience. I feel that I definitely am a lifelong learner. I enjoy learning new things- especially in a classroom setting. I found that the easiest step of lifelong learning is making a lifelong learning tool kit. This is because it is relatively easy to find webpages, friends, and mentors who help you to grow and learn. I think that everyone has these things already exisiting in their lives. The key is to use these resources to the max! The hardest thing to do (for me) is to tackle my problems as though they are challenges. I am much more likely to freak out and have a panic attack when things go wrong.

No comments: