Friday, November 2, 2007

Things 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7

As you can see, I have successfully created a blog and posted on it. I also sent an email to register this blog. I hope that it was received, since I am doing this blog at the last minute.

I looked around Flickr, but I do not like it as much as I like Photobucket. Sorry, but I don't. Probably due simply to the fact that I am used to Photobucket's set up. But, I will continue to look around the site... and maybe even use it. I don't know yet... the day is still young.

I was glad to see that so many libraries were using this website to show off pictures. My favorite images were from the Second Life library 2.0 group. Some of their images can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/secondlifelibrary/

I was excited to read about the mashups. Heck, now I think I might actually start using Flickr instead of old reliable Photobucket! I also liked FD Toy's Trading Card Maker. And, Mappr is a neat idea, too.

My one comment about technology is that it sometimes frustrates me and angers me. My computer has crashed one too many times. Heck, I had a problem with Search Ohio just the other day. However, my frustrations never seem to stop me from using technology and trying new things. I am doing this now, afterall. And, I am currently in the process of learning HTML. So, I look forward to trying new things... and seeing what tomorrow brings in terms of new technology.

No comments: