Friday, November 2, 2007

Things 18 and 19

I absolutely LOVE Google Docs! Google Docs is the best thing since sliced bread. I am lucky enough to have purchased Power Point and Microsoft Word for a discount at YSU (for my undergrad). But, I was once less fortunate and I had to find creative ways to make presentations fun and interesting. Now, Google has gone and done it again. They never seem to stop amazing me! And, I think that their Word file thing is very user friendly. Microsoft Word is a bit evil... it often plays tricks on me! I am glad to see that I have another option for writing stuff. I think that I will go and play a bit with the presentation file thingy. I love it! (Did I say that already?) Oh- and Zoho writer is cool too. I just seem to adore the other one. Google didn't even make me sign up to use it or anything. Go Google Go!

Speaking of love- I love Pandora, too. I was able to have a "custom-made" radio station in seconds flat. However, I did feel as though they were stereotyping my musical taste into a small box. And, my musical taste are very large and encompassing. But, hey, they did play a bunch of great tunes. Pandora rules- just not as much as Google Doc!

I will definitely explore some additional sites off the award winning list.

No comments: